Monday, August 31, 2009

Back to School!



Today was the first day of school for the new year. Dalyse was excited and a little nervous about her first day in Kindergarden, but she did great. It was nice that she got the same teacher Skylar had for Kinder, Mrs. Howe, because it was in a familiar place for Dalyse. Dalyse was most excited for school because that meant she would get to wear her new clothes!

I can't believe that Sky is already in the 2nd grade. She is growing way too fast! She got Mrs. Jacobson this year and is very excited that school is back. Once again she has her BFF Lucy in her class this year which Sky is also excited about. It's the same thing this year with her as well, she can't wait to get rid of me, she's already asking if I can just drop her off tomorrow and not go into her class! Gotta love her! I suppose her independence will be a great asset when she is older at least I'm hoping!

No comments: