Monday, July 13, 2009
Happy 5th Birthday, Dalyse!
We've been having tons of fun since summer has begun! One of the special events we have every summer is celebrating Dally's Birthday. This year she chose to have a party at Chuck E Cheese. She had so much fun and I was relieved that she chose a place where I wouldn't have to do much with planning. I can't believe it's been 5 years! I can remember the day I had her like it was yesterday. And soon she'll go to her first day of Kindergarden. Skylar didn't let me get all mushy about this stuff 'cause she was sooo independent. I had to convince her to let me walk her in on the first day of Kindergarden and by the second day she was begging me not to come in again! So I think all my whole "My baby's growing up" tears are coming out with Dalyse. She loves it though so it works. I just hope I don't cry at school with her! Anyhow she had a great day and got so many fun gifts. Thanks to all who helped us celebrate and make her day a special one!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment