Dally's class went on a field trip to California Pizza Kitchen. They looked so cute making their little cheese pizzas. They had a good time, made a pizza, took a tour of the resturant and ate! Good times!
Skylar is doing awesome in school! Last week she was named Reading Champion in her class and was given her award during the 1st grade assembly. She was so excited!
Oh I have to mention too, both girls love to participate in primary so much they actually fight about it. So Skylar gave the talk last week and the subject was Fathers and their role in the family of course I wrote it and she just read it and her first time reading it was when she was giving the talk, but she's giving the talk and Mitch is sitting in the back and reads the sentence about how she loves her dad and is so proud of him for all he does and stops, looks up at Mitch, put her head to the side and smiled at him. It was cute but after writting it out maybe you had to be there. Oh well Read it sucka!! Dally gives awesome talks too..there now I'm a fair mom! I love them both the same!! I mean all three the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment