Saturday, September 20, 2008

First day of School!



Skylar started the first grade a couple of weeks ago! I know I know I need to catch up. I can't believe she going to be six soon. She was completly excited and ready, as was I, for school. We are so happy to be in the same class as her best friend Lucy Kubas. They were in the same class last year and became really great friends. Her teacher is Mrs. Paquette and we really enjoy her. Sky is already having a blast and doing great. Of course I was only allowed to walk her into her class on the first day and now must drop her off at the gate and I only blown a kiss goodbye. She's so independent!







Dalyse has started pre-school and is loving it! She's going to Morning Stars where big sis Sky went a couple years ago, so Dally is really excited to be going there now. She's doing great and to my surprise lets me leave everyday! She already got to have a share day, where they get to bring a toy and she is the special helper for the day. This week she's the star of the week and she's really excited to share her all about me poster with her new school friends.






3 comments:

stormfamily said...

Those girls are the cutest!! But where's saryah byah?

Lori said...

Cute girls Jen! Hope you guys are doing well!

stormfamily said...

I want more blogs!! I miss the girls, and you too of course. Send more pictures!!! Love, auntie